* Purim by UN Standards Were the United Nations around at the time, the festival of Purim that commemorates the events of the Book of Esther would never have made it into the Bible, and here's why.
* Belgian intelligence had advance warning about attack Belgian intelligence services had specific warnings about ISIS attack on airport, but didn't take it seriously enough.
* Grand Mufti urges Muslims to defy 'Israel violations,' visit al-Aksa Speaking at a press conference, the Grand Mufti emphasized the importance of visiting al-Aksa these days, in light of "the Israeli measures against the pilgrims arriving to the mosque."
* ISIS takes responsibility for Brussels slaughter Islamic State terrorists claim bombings that left at least 34 murdered, adding to their high profile assaults in Europe.
* Defense Minister: This is World War III Ya'alon says Brussels bombings part of total terror war, calls for free world to unite and win 'because we have no other choice.'
* Hamas holds massive war drills Terror group says drills aren't 'announcement of war,' but state of emergency declared in Gaza towns near border, loud explosions heard.
* Europe must confront its reality Op-ed: If Europe and particularly Belgium want to overcome the current crisis and thwart future attacks, it ought to reform their education system and end incitement against the Jewish state.
* US and Europe created terror in Brussels, says spokesman for PA Security Forces Following Brussels terror attacks:PA Security Forces spokesman claims the US and Europe brought the terror on themselve.
* Police Report: 90 More Suicide Bombers Ready to Explode in Europe The mastermind of the November 2015 Paris attacks told an acquaintance that he was the commander of 90 'kamikazes-in-waiting' who infiltrated Europe to carry out terrorist attacks, according to information contained in a 55-page report compiled by French anti-terrorism officials.
* Why Belgium is Ground Zero for European Jihadis The terrorist attacks on the airport and metro in Brussels are casting a spotlight, once again, on Belgium's ignominious role as a European haven for jihadists.