* Israeli arms sales skyrocket, increasing 41.5% in one year Defense exports jump from $6.5 billion in 2016 to $9.2 billion in 2017; most weapons sold to Asian, Pacific countries, notably India.
* Congress Seeks Showdown On Ending U.S. Aid to Palestinians Demands disclosure of U.S. taxpayer payments to terrorists.
* Very existence of Iran's secret nuclear archive may be a violation of nuke deal Israel's expose of Iran's own nuke documentation shows why 2015 pact was so important, say defenders of the deal.
* Libya violence: Twelve killed in Tripoli election HQ attack At least 12 people have been killed and several injured in an attack on Libya's electoral commission headquarters by the Islamic State group (IS).
* Just a fragment of Iran's Atomic Archives released. Trump awaits more for his May 12 decision and Jerusalem visit Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu disclosed just a fraction of the purloined Iranian Atomic Archive in his presentation on Tuesday.
* Dead Sea Scrolls Discovery Reveals Hidden Script New discovery: advanced imaging technology - developed especially for the Dead Sea Scrolls and located at the Scrolls' conservation labs of the Israel Antiquities Authority - revealed script that could not be seen until now.
* Palestinian Leader Says Jews Have Only Themselves to Blame for Holocaust In an incredible anti-Semitic tirade, Israel's supposedly moderate peace partner, Palestinian leader Mahmoud Abbas, blamed the Jews for their own near-annihilation in the Nazi Holocaust.
* Farmland in flames as Gaza protests give rise to'Kite terrorism' 86 acres of grain fields owned by the Negev Moshavim company have been burned and damaged by the recent kite attacks - amounting for over NIS 175,000 in damage.
* Netanyahu's speech reawakens Iranian protests against regime "The Islamic Republic took us hostage. You have to differentiate between Iran, which has a history of 3,000 years, and the Islamic Republic, which is 39 years old."
* BBC hits Trump for "dangerous rhetoric" for pointing out that "Christians are being murdered in Nigeria" Christians are being murdered in Nigeria, but for the BBC, President Trump was wrong to point that out: "The US president showed little understanding of a very complicated and intensely politicised crisis."