* As Jerusalem Jubilee Approaches, Knesset Seeks to 'Reclaim' Temple Mount As Jerusalem's Jubilee celebration approaches, the Israeli parliament has, for the first time, proposed establishing a government body focused on strengthening the connection between the Jewish State and its holiest site: The Temple Mount.
* Islamic State Expands Into North Africa A new Islamic State affiliate is gaining strength in sub-Saharan Africa as part of efforts by the Syrian-based Islamist terror group to take over large parts of the continent.
* The US and China are in an undeclared race back to the Moon At first glance it's easy to dismiss China's efforts as being little more than what the US and Russia achieved decades ago.
* The Real Hamas: Sorry, Folks! What Hamas says, day and night, in Arabic, tells the real story.
* Israel Navy Official: Russia is here to stay in the Region Israel Navy Chief of Staff Rear Admiral Dror Friedman tells Army Radio that the Russians appear to be setting down roots in the region.
* Turks 'detached from reality' - EU's Donald Tusk Turkey is "completely detached from reality" in calling the Dutch fascists, European Council President Donald Tusk has said.
* Syria conflict: Deadly attack on Damascus court complex At least 31 people have been killed in a suicide bomb attack at the main court complex in the centre of the Syrian capital, Damascus, officials say.
* Erdogan says Europe treating Muslims like Jews during WWII Turkish president warns 'spirit of fascism running wild on streets of Europe' as 'Islamophobia is mounting'.
* Massive Terror Weapon Cache Seized in Spain; 10,000-Gun Arsenal Found A massive weapons cache of over 10,000 rifles, machine guns, pistols, revolvers, shells and grenades intended for sale to terror groups has been seized in Spain, Spanish authorities announced Tuesday.
* Expert: Many Christians, Kurds in Iraq 'Openly pro-Trump' as Protest Against Radical Islam A national security expert and professor at Liberty University tells Breitbart News that, during his recent visit to war-ravaged Iraq.