* Iran's Guards detain Russian journalist as Israel spy. IDF on high alert for surprise Iran attack Yulia Yuzik, a Russian journalist and author, whose work on female suicide bombers is widely published in the West, is due to stand trial on Saturday, Oct. 5, on charge of spying for Israel.
* Israel combats Palestinians' West Bank rocket-making Palestinian Authority (PA) security forces reportedly seized evidence recently that the Palestinian Islamic Jihad (PIJ) is trying to build rockets in the West Bank to attack Israel.
* PA claims 24 'incursions' on Temple Mount Palestinian Authority publishes report condemning Jewish visits to Temple Mount, Cave of the Patriarchs.
* "Anti-Normalization" With Israel: The True Goal If greeting a Jew on his or her holiday, cleaning the beach with an Israeli, or working in Israel are considered by many Arabs a "crime," what will be the fate of any Arab who makes peace with Israel?
* Jubilee Countdown to Messiah: Sanhedrin Blesses New Year in Jubilee Cycle with Shofar [WATCH] On Wednesday at the culmination of the Fast of Gedaliah that follows the holiday of Rosh Hashanna (new year), Rabbis from the Sanhedrin recited the blessing that counted the fifth year of the renewed Jubilee cycle.
* The Case for Building a Synagogue on the Temple Mount This past Tisha B'Av, nearly 1,800 Jews ascended the Temple Mount in Jerusalem in observance of the annual Jewish day of mourning for the destruction of the Temples.
* Is America Still "First"? In the third year of Donald Trump's presidency, the US continues to suffer from a negative global image.
* China and the U.S.: Competing Corporates in the International Arena The US government may have its reasons to believe that global institutions and treaties aren't always working for its benefit, and that some of them are in crucial need for change.
* Trans-Faith Takes Over The Church: Transgender Pastors & Renaming Ceremonies A pandemic of perversion has engulfed our society as LGBTQ activists demand that we bow down at the altar of moral relativism.
* Forced to use transgender pronouns: Doctor speaks out after tribunal rules Bible 'incompatible with human dignity' A British doctor has warned that a dangerous precedent has been set after a tribunal ruled that he was rightfully terminated for refusing to use transgender pronouns, and that his Christian values clash with those of UK society.