* Congress Sees U.S. Recognition of Israeli Control Over Golan Heights as 'Slam Dunk' Leading Republican senators are renewing efforts to formally recognize the contested Golan Heights region on Israel's northern border as officially part of the Jewish state, according to U.S. officials who described this effort to the Washington Free Beacon as a "slam dunk."
* Trump Ahead of Indictment: Netanyahu's a Great PM, Tough and Strong Trump was asked about the investigations against Netanyahu and made the supportive comment in response.
* As Assad holds on in Syria, EU's 'strategic patience' tested After eight years of civil war from which Syrian President Bashar al-Assad is emerging victorious, the European Union is divided over how to deal with a man accused of using chemical weapons on his own people.
* Israeli PM vows to bar Iran from securing presence in Syria Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu also proposed to set up a team with others to reach the goal of removing from Syria all foreign forces on its soil and returning the foreign troops situation to what it was before the start of the civil war.
* Major clashes bring India and Pakistan to brink of third war over Kashmir According to conflicting reports on Tuesday, Feb. 26, Pakistan says it shot down two Indian jets over Kashmir, while India claims to have shot down a Pakistani fighter jet.
* Report: 'Deal of century' won't include Palestinian state US President Donald Trump's peace plan will propose establishing Palestinian autonomy in the Gaza Strip with political and economic links to the West Bank, according to the the Al-Quds newspaper; Jewish settlements will remain under Israel's jurisdiction, but will not be expanded.
* Member States not expecting much EU fallout from Brexit, survey says The survey findings, released on Wednesday, showed that a majority of 61 percent thinks that there will not be a significant change in EU countries because of Brexit.
* 'Progress' but no deal: Mixed scorecard for Trump & Kim's Hanoi summit Donald Trump and Kim Jong-un are leaving Hanoi empty-handed after two days of talks.
* New US Envoy: Anti-Zionism is Antisemitism The newly-appointed US Special Envoy for Monitoring and Combating Anti-Semitism is taking his job very seriously by shining a spotlight on the trend of anti-Zionism.
* Israel: Past, Present and Future Some elements of the future are clear. Israeli Jews are growing by a high birth rate (3.2 children per family).