* Hamas calls for 'Day of Rage' to confront Jerusalem flag march Hamas and other Palestinian terrorist groups have warned against holding the flag march, threatening to reignite the conflict against Israel.
Monday, June 14, 2021
* Netanyahu tries to go 'scorched earth' in last speech, swipes at Biden administration over Iran Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu used his final speech in front of the Knesset Sunday to vow a swift return to office, attack his replacement and call out the Biden administration’s effort to revive the nuke deal with Iran.
* After Netanyahu era, Israel ready for change A new government, a new prime minister: After 12 years, Israel is marking the end of the Netanyahu era.
* Netanyahu: We will bring down this left-wing government as soon as possible Opposition leader Netanyahu meets 'right-wing bloc,' says current coalition cannot last due to internal contradictions.
* Will Bennett government’s concessions to Arab party ‘jettison Zionism’? The storm of controversy now engulfing Israel revolves around one question. What sort of government do Yair Lapid and Naftali Bennett intend to swear in?"
* Turkey activates military intervention pact with Palestinians Ankara has acted to invoke the 2018 security pact that President Tayyip Erdogan signed with Palestinian Authority Chairman Mahmoud Abbas – on the same lines as Turkey’s intervention in the Libyan conflict.
* Biden and Putin in G7 and a Half [Putin] wants a return to the good or bad old days, when the USSR and the United States were regarded as arbiters of world affairs on an equal footing.
* Relations with Russia at ‘lowest point’ in many years, says NATO secretary general Jens Stoltenberg Comments come as US President Joe Biden flies in to Brussels for ‘pivotal’ Alliance summit.
* China and Iran: Join Up the Dots Sheikh Jarrah, the ostensible cause of the latest conflict in the Middle East, is not so complicated.
* ‘We must address security challenges posed by China,’ NATO chief Stoltenberg says ahead of military bloc’s summit in Brussels NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg said that the military bloc needed to “strengthen” its strategy on countering the rise of China. Beijing doesn’t share the values of the NATO members, he added.
Posted by Shofar Communications at 10:07 AM