* Trump: Sanctions on Iran to increase substantially US President says Iran has been secretly enriching uranium even before announcement it would violate limits imposed under nuclear deal.
* US plans coalition of allies to patrol waters off Iran and Yemen Pentagon’s top general says group of nations would ensure freedom of navigation in Straits of Hormuz.
* Jordanian MP Calls for Violence Against Israeli Pipeline Christian lawmaker says Jordanians should be willing even to sacrifice their children to prevent coexistence with Jewish state.
* 'Wild horses wouldn't keep me away from Israel' Boris Johnson supports Israel, calls on Iran to stop breaching nuclear deal.
* Immigration to Israel up in 2018, with more Russians, fewer French arriving More than 28,000 new immigrants arrived in Israel last year, with two-thirds coming from former Soviet countries.
* Russia’s and China’s Geopolitical Offensive in Africa Both China and Russia have increased their influence on the African continent through money, diplomacy, and other measures – efforts that go directly against US interests.
* Libya-Turkey Tensions Forces loyal to the Libyan militia leader Khalifa Haftar lost control of the strategically significant town of Gharyan.
* Palestinian Commander: We will capture Gaza Border Towns in future war He added that scuba units will also play a "very important role" in an upcoming conflict.
* Lebanon PM: US sanctions won't affect government Lebanese Prime Minister Saad al-Hariri said on Wednesday that U.S. sanctions targeting Hezbollah MPs moved in a “new direction” from existing measures, but would not affect government work.
* Have Archeologists Found the Biblical City of Ziklag? Those claiming the Bible is full of exaggerations and fairytales suffer another blow with identification of Philistine city.