* Hamas, Fatah Welcome Samaria Terrorist Attack Both the Fatah and the Hamas organizations on Thursday night praised the terrorists who carried out the attack in Samaria, in which Rabbi Eitam and Naama Henkin were murdered in front of their four children.
* Hundreds of Palestinians Riot Across Israel Israel Police and the IDF arrested Palestinian Arabs across Israel Friday, after hundreds participated in terror against Israeli military forces and civilians.
* The Iran Connection to the Slaughter in Samaria Despite being tragically accustomed to brutal, murderous acts of terrorism by Palestinians, the murder of Rabbi Eitam and Naama Henkin has shocked many Israelis, given some of the particularly appalling details of the attack.
* Senior Fatah Official Confirms: We Murdered the Israeli Couple The "armed wing" of Palestinian Authority (PA) Chairman Mahmoud Abbas's Fatah faction initially claimed responsibility for Thursday night's brutal murder of a young couple right in front of their four children, but now a senior Fatah official has confirmed that claim.
* Syria conflict: Russia strikes 'will fuel extremism' Members of the US-led coalition against Islamic State have called on Russia to cease air strikes they say are hitting the Syrian opposition and civilians.
* Oregon college shooting: Gunman 'targeted Christians' The gunman who killed nine people and wounded seven others in Oregon had targeted Christians, the father of one of the victims says.
* Merkel to Host Netanyahu for Talks Next Week German Chancellor Angela Merkel will host Israeli Prime Minister Binyamin Benjamin Netanyahu next Thursday for talks, as part of a regular annual meeting of the two countries' cabinets, AFP reported Friday.
* Abbas's Trap: The Big Bluff After weeks of threatening to drop a bombshell during his speech before the UN General Assembly, Palestinian Authority (PA) President Mahmoud Abbas on September 30 proved once again that he is an expert in the art of bluffing.
* The Coming Defeat of NATO The North Atlantic Treaty Organization, established in 1949, has 28 members devoted to the idea of collective security.
* Russia will 'consider' expanding its air offensive to Iraq Russia is said to be considering Iraq's offer to allow it to carry out air strikes on Islamic State of Iraq and Levant (ISIL) in Iraqi territory.