* Iran to boost uranium enrichment if nuclear deal fails Iran says it has begun work on increasing its uranium enrichment capacity, in case its 2015 nuclear agreement with world powers collapses.
* Putin says Russia not aiming to divide EU Russian President Vladimir Putin has insisted Moscow is not trying to split the European Union.
* Netanyahu: 'Iran's uranium enrichment is part of plot to annihilate Israel' PM vows that Israel will prevent Iran from obtaining nuclear weapons, says Tehran pursuing expanded uranium enrichment to destroy Israel.
* Iran to increase uranium enrichment. US-Israeli strike on nuclear facilities comes closer Iran is to inform the UN nuclear watchdog in Vienna on Tuesday, June 6, of its decision to increase uranium (UF6) enrichment capacity in response to the US exit from the 2015 nuclear accord.
* Analysis: Rabbis Squabbling Over Conversion While Jerusalem Burns The endless rabbinical squabbling and dallying over conversion will ultimately seal the fate of the Jewish population in the Jewish state.
* The toy that's wreaking HAVOC on the South "They are harming that symbol. They are making us fear something that is so beautiful, clean and playful, and has connotations of family, community, love and happiness."
* How a finnish Kibbutz became a center for messianic Jews "The Finnish people that lived here turned their life to be with the same as the local life of the Jewish people", said Tsuriel Bar David, manager of the Yad HaShmona hotel.
* Same-sex spouses have EU residence rights, top court rules The European Union's top court has ruled in favour of a Romanian gay man's right to have his US husband live with him in Romania.
* Christ at the Checkpoint 2018: Was Christ Really at the Center? "This conference is not about taking sides," said the chairman of Bethlehem Bible College, Tanas Kassis, in his opening remarks to the Christ at the Checkpoint conference, held last week in the Bethlehem suburb of Beit Jala.
* Seeking French support, Netanyahu raises alarm over Iran enrichment plan Day after meeting with Germany's Chancellor Merkel to rally support for radically changing the Iranian nuclear deal, PM Netanyahu attempts to garner French support after Iranian supreme leader tells UN watchdog of 'tentative' plans to produce machinery for enriching uranium.