* Gen McChrystal: Bin Laden is key to al-Qaeda defeat The top US commander in Afghanistan has said al-Qaeda will not be defeated unless its leader, Osama Bin Laden, is captured or killed.
* Begin: 'US administration not even like Carter's' US President Barack Obama's views on the issue of West Bank settlements are more challenging for Israel than those of former president Jimmy Carter.
* PM: Palestinians 'reject negotiations' Prime Minster Binyamin Netanyahu on Wednesday criticized the Palestinian leadership for deliberately refraining from engaging in serious peace talks with Israel.
* Peace Now: West Bank building 'more than in Israel' More homes are under construction per inhabitant in the occupied West Bank than inside Israel despite recent curbs on construction, says Peace Now.
* Copenhagen climate summit in disarray after 'Danish text' leak Developing countries react furiously to leaked draft agreement that would hand more power to rich nations, sideline the UN's negotiating role and abandon the Kyoto protocol.
* Minister: Iran to hit Israeli nuke sites if attacked Iranian Defense Minister Ahmad Vahidi quoted as saying his country will strike back at Israeli weapons manufacturing sites, nuclear installations if Jewish state attacks Islamic republic's nuclear facilities.
* EU tries to breathe life into Middle East peace talks The EU has attempted to breathe new life into Middle East peace talks by calling for Israelis and Palestinians to share the sacred city of Jerusalem.
* Bride, Father Arrested for Crime of Moving Lips on Temple Mount A Jewish bride and her father were arrested on the Temple Mount the day before her wedding.
* Israel to Vatican: We won't return room of Last Supper Israeli delegation leaves for Rome in bid to resolve decade-long conflict over holy sites Catholic Church is asking be transferred to its propriety.
* Sovereignty Bill Braves Another Hurdle Jerusalem and the Golan Heights received more support for the sometimes faltering status of their Israeli sovereignty on Wednesday.