* Fatah Warns Hamas Against Reaching Truce Accord With Israel The warning came amid unconfirmed reports that Israel and Hamas were close to reaching a long-term truce agreement.
* ANALYSIS: Have Iranian forces withdrawn from the Israeli border in Syria? On Monday, the pro-Assad coalition in Syria finally finished off the last pockets of Islamist resistance along the Israeli border on the Golan Heights after a six-week-long campaign which included the ‘liberation’ of the Daraa and Kuneitra provinces in southwest Syria.
* Iranian protesters blame their government, not US, for failing economy Religious school attacked near Tehran as opponents slam regime; rial has slipped to record lows ahead of sanctions restarting Monday after Washington pulled out of nuke deal.
* Corbyn under fire again for ‘vague, meaningless’ article against anti-Semitism Observant Jews unable to respond to opinion piece published by UK Labour leader just before start of Sabbath; critics note he appears to have copied section from earlier article.
* Trump Readies Mideast Team for Peace Plan Rollout U.S. officials say the Trump administration is staffing up a Middle East policy team at the White House in anticipation of unveiling its long awaited but largely mysterious Israeli-Palestinian peace plan.
* Israel entrusts its North Front security to Russia, Gaza – to indirect US intervention Hamas has burned to a cinder more than 35,000 dunams of flourishing Israeli land – half the area of Tel Aviv, the whole of Beersheba – since launching its “March of Return” on March 31.
* Will Imran Khan Change Pakistan's Relations With Israel? Khan married the British socialite Jemima Goldsmith in 1995. Goldsmith is not Jewish, but has ethnic Jewish roots and recounts being “made familiar with Jewish tradition."
* UN report: North Korea cooperates militarily with Syria, tries to sell weapons to Middle East groups A confidential UN report reveals that North Korea has not stopped its nuclear, missile program in violations of UN sanctions.
* Who are those so-called 'Palestinians' who claim our land? Everybody claims special rights.
* IDF strikes second Gaza cell launching incendiary balloons The military says it targeted two separate groups in the northern and southern parts of the Palestinian enclave.