* PFLP threatens to 'open the gates of hell' if suspect hurt in interrogation dies Terror group says Israel responsible for consequences if livelihood of its members jeopardized, calls for further violence in support of 'our valiant prisoners'.
* Crack in the anti-Iran front: US persuades Saudis to engage Tehran in regional deals Iran's president Hassan Rouhani disclosed on Monday, Sept. 30, that he had received "messages from Saudi Arabia," the day after Crown Prince Muhammed (MbS) warned that war with Iran would "collapse the global economy" by causing crude prices to spike to "unimaginably high numbers."
* Everything You Need to Know About Iran's Massive Missile Force Iran has been building many advanced missiles.
* Putin Clumsily Attempts to Exploit Gulf Tensions Vladimir Putin sees an opportunity in escalating tensions in the Persian Gulf, but his attempts to make the most of it have been clumsy and could be self-defeating.
* Emerging Russia-Iran-Turkey Axis Can Be Dangerous for US: Expert As the attacks on Saudi oil facilities push the Middle East back into the limelight, President Donald Trump faces a stalemate.
* 'No force can shake this great nation': President Xi leads spectacular ceremony to mark 70 years of Communist rule in China and unveils top-secret hypersonic DF-17 missile for the first time China showed off its military power and economic prowess during a parade to mark the 70th anniversary of the founding of the People's Republic on Tuesday.
* The Muslim Brotherhood Must Be Confronted The motto of the Muslim Brotherhood (MB) states: "Allah is our objective.
* Report: Israel's Population Growth Built on Prosperity, World-Leading Life Expectancies Israel's population is expected to reach 10 million by the end of 2024, the latest figures from the Central Bureau of Statistics show, with the current total of over nine million representing an increase of 184,00 people, or 2.1 percent, since last year.
* Ministry: Tourism in the Holy Land shatters records "This is the third consecutive record-breaking year for incoming tourism," said Tourism Minister Yariv Levin.
* For PM, Wednesday sees both political and criminal woes come to a head Netanyahu to meet rival Gantz in final coalition-building effort before returning mandate to president if talks fail, on same day his pre-indictment hearing in 3 graft cases begins.