* PA accuses Israel of establishing facts in Jerusalem Islamic organizations in Jerusalem demand that Israel remove the support it placed in the wall adjacent to the Temple Mount.
* Abbas Calls for End to Terrorism as He Takes Over Largest U.N. Bloc In New York, Abbas said the United Nations must provide the Palestinians with an international protection force, he remarked on Monday.
* Abbas to visit Damascus soon: official Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas will visit Syria in the near future, a senior Palestinian official said on Monday.
* France pledges 1B euros in aid to rebuild Iraq French Foreign Minister Jean-Yves Le Drian says France is committing 1B euros ($1.15B) to help Iraq rebuild after its war against the Islamic State group.
* Will The Messiah Do Genetic Testing? According to Jewish sources, part of the Messianic process will include a process of clarifying the true identities of individuals and, in fact, this is already happening through the never-before-seen phenomenon of do-it-yourself DNA testing.
* Extending the Brexit deadline could cause major issues with EU elections coming The U.K. is set to leave the EU on March 29 - but this could change if the U.K. asks for an extension and the other 27 member nations accept the request.
* Trump's Leaked Peace Plan: Fake News, or Familiar Delusion? Israelis were taken aback on Wednesday when their evening news broadcast announced purported details of US President Donald Trump's Middle East peace plan that didn't quite fit with what they'd come to expect from the American leader.
* The Persistence of European Anti-Semitism The fight against anti-Semitism on the international level continues to be characterized by restraint combined with ignorance - a potentially deadly combination. European hand-wringing and the spouting of cliches will never suffice; the extent of the rot must be acknowledged if it is to be effectively confronted.
* Italy's Berlusconi rebounds again to run for EU parliament Silvio Berlusconi is back, again, running in European Parliament elections after a court ruled he could once again hold political office.
* 10,000 riot along Gaza border; IDF said to respond with tear gas, live fire Palestinians throw rocks, fire bombs and hand grenades at Israeli troops; Hamas-run Gaza Health Ministry says 19 wounded.