* UN Plan to Turn the World into an Islamic Colony? The UN is the mothership of injustice and radical global Islamization.
* Violent fracas breaks out at Western Wall during progressive prayer rally Eventually several Torah scrolls made it into the women's section for Women of the Wall's monthly service, while a pluralist prayer service was conducted in the upper plaza of the site.
* Putin cites Israel as positive example in fight against terror Russian President Vladimir Putin praised Israel's response to terrorism during panel discussion held on October 27 at an event organized by the Valdai International Discussion Club.
* Mosul battle: Iraqi troops secure foothold in eastern outskirts Soldiers and special forces paused their advance on Wednesday, a day after pushing into the eastern outskirts.
* Digital Currency Alliances Building from Strong Asian Base Ant, Alibaba Group Holding Ltd's online finance arm, will offer its insurance and investment management products outside of China.
* ISIS leader Baghdadi reportedly in Mosul, 'followers will fight to death Kurdish official says ISIS leader remained in Iraqi city despite coalition offensive on city.
* Hamas: More PA officers should carry out attacks Hamas praises shooting attack near Beit El, says more PA officers should participate in the "intifada".
* Centuries before trying to deny it, Muslims carved Jewish link to Jerusalem into mosque Newly studied inscription from Mosque of Umar dated to 9th or 10th centuries highlights correlation between Dome of the Rock and biblical Jewish temples.
* Israel Rebuffs Obama's Objection to Building in Shiloh Israel this week rebuffed the Obama Administration's objection to a new building project in Jewish settlement of Shiloh.
* Turkey: Erdogan's Galloping Despotism Before Turks could digest so many undemocratic practices they had to face in one week, they woke up only to learn that scores of journalists at a newspaper critical of Erdogan had been detained.