* Muslim Brotherhood Launches Riots on Temple Mount: “A Battle for the Mount of God and All of Israel” The Palestinian Authority (PA) spent the Muslim feast of Eid al-Adha this week inciting against Israel because of Jewish visits to the Temple Mount, or Haram al-Sharif in Arabic, in Jerusalem.
* The PA initiated clashes on the Temple Mount' A guide to the Temple Mount published in 1925 by the Supreme Moslem Council of Mandate Palestine declares that its "identity with Solomon's Temple is beyond dispute."
* Minister says Temple Mount status quo should be changed so Jews can pray there Gilad Erdan stresses new arrangement should come from ‘diplomatic agreements and not by force’; draws criticism from Jordan.
* Muslim Unity Key to Ending Israeli Tyranny against Palestine: Zarif Iran’s Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif has called on the Muslim world to unite against the Israeli regime’s tyranny against Palestinians, preventing Tel Aviv and Washington from imposing the “Humiliation of the Century” on Palestine.
* Israeli watchdog accuses PA of plotting Temple Mount violence Tisha Be’Av this year coincided with the Muslim holiday of Eid al-Adha, Festival of Sacrifice.
* Hamas to 'shower' Israeli cities with missiles Group's leader Yayha Sinwar vows to defeat IDF troops in the event of another war.
* Putin recruits Iran and Turkey to set up official alliance as trio sideline Donald Trump VLADIMIR PUTIN brought Iran and Turkey closer to Moscow’s growing sphere of influence as Russia announced the three countries would meet next month to jointly resolve the Syria crisis.
* Encountering peace: Israel's most crucial elections What are these elections about? The results of the upcoming Israeli elections will determine whether or not it will be possible to continue to keep the two-state solution a viable option for the resolution of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.
* Boris Johnson admits chance of no-deal Brexit is now no longer ‘a million to one’ Accusing rebel MPs and EU of ‘a terrible collaboration’, prime minister admits: ‘The longer that goes on, the more likely it is of course that we will be forced to leave with a no-deal Brexit’
* EU Preparing To Put Warning Labels On Jewish Products The European Union is preparing to add warning labels on Jewish products made in Israel.