* Jordan, PA accuse ‘Jewish extremists’ of storming Temple Mount “230 Jewish extremists stormed the mosque (on Sunday), conducted tours, and practiced public Talmudic rituals and prayers inside its yards.”
Monday, March 01, 2021
* Israel strikes Iranian targets in Syria, responds to ship attack - report The strikes on Sunday night come just days after an Israeli-owned commercial vessel was attacked by mines in the Gulf of Oman.
* Al-Qaeda: ‘Whoever thinks that somebody can stop the imminent collapse of America is mistaken’ Batarfi presents all the troubles that the U.S. is experiencing as punishment from Allah.
* The Danger of Appeasing the Mullahs Turkey and the European Union are on the same page when it comes to pursuing appeasement policies with the Iranian regime.
* Erdogan presents: The Directorate of Jerusalem and Umrah Affairs Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan changes the name of his country's Directorate of Religious Affairs, which is a government organ, to the "Directorate of Jerusalem and Umrah Affairs."
* Report: Israel to retaliate following Iranian-blamed attack in Gulf of Oman Assault against Israeli-owned vessel 'crossed the red line,' senior officials say.
* Iran and Turkey appear to be on collision course in Iraq - analysis It appears that Iran, having helped the Iraqi government grab Sinjar from the Kurdistan region, doesn’t want Turkey entering Sinjar now.
* EU-wide Covid-19 vaccine passport proposals to be brought forward by Brussels, says von der Leyen The European Commission president has said Brussels will launch a proposal for the introduction of digital vaccine passports for use across the bloc in March, after the German chancellor said it should be ready by the summer.
* ‘Churmosquagogue’ center in Berlin to serve Jews, Christians and Muslims Already 10 years in the planning, the new religious center in the German capital will serve the three Abrahamic religions.
* Pope Francis Warns of Second ‘Great Flood’ from Global Warming Pope Francis has warned of the possibility of a second great flood, like that of Noah’s time, if humanity fails to address global warming.
Posted by Shofar Communications at 1:46 PM