* Jordan, PA accuse ‘Jewish extremists’ of storming Temple Mount “230 Jewish extremists stormed the mosque (on Sunday), conducted tours, and practiced public Talmudic rituals and prayers inside its yards.”
* Israel strikes Iranian targets in Syria, responds to ship attack - report The strikes on Sunday night come just days after an Israeli-owned commercial vessel was attacked by mines in the Gulf of Oman.
* Al-Qaeda: ‘Whoever thinks that somebody can stop the imminent collapse of America is mistaken’ Batarfi presents all the troubles that the U.S. is experiencing as punishment from Allah.
* The Danger of Appeasing the Mullahs Turkey and the European Union are on the same page when it comes to pursuing appeasement policies with the Iranian regime.
* Erdogan presents: The Directorate of Jerusalem and Umrah Affairs Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan changes the name of his country's Directorate of Religious Affairs, which is a government organ, to the "Directorate of Jerusalem and Umrah Affairs."
* Report: Israel to retaliate following Iranian-blamed attack in Gulf of Oman Assault against Israeli-owned vessel 'crossed the red line,' senior officials say.
* Iran and Turkey appear to be on collision course in Iraq - analysis It appears that Iran, having helped the Iraqi government grab Sinjar from the Kurdistan region, doesn’t want Turkey entering Sinjar now.
* EU-wide Covid-19 vaccine passport proposals to be brought forward by Brussels, says von der Leyen The European Commission president has said Brussels will launch a proposal for the introduction of digital vaccine passports for use across the bloc in March, after the German chancellor said it should be ready by the summer.
* ‘Churmosquagogue’ center in Berlin to serve Jews, Christians and Muslims Already 10 years in the planning, the new religious center in the German capital will serve the three Abrahamic religions.
* Pope Francis Warns of Second ‘Great Flood’ from Global Warming Pope Francis has warned of the possibility of a second great flood, like that of Noah’s time, if humanity fails to address global warming.