* Russia Disinformation Remains Active It's entirely appropriate that, as Vladimir Bukovsky's Judgment in Moscow is finally published in English, I am again attacked in the Russian press for "masterminding" a big war between the United States and Iran.
* Risk of nuclear war is highest since WW2, perhaps it is time to start paying attention Debates over pressing issues such as climate change, healthcare and global poverty will ultimately be rendered pointless if crazed neocons decide to make the world uninhabitable by launching a nuclear war.
* India election 2019: Narendra Modi thanks voters for 'historic mandate' Prime Minister Narendra Modi has thanked the people of India for giving him a "historic mandate" of five more years in office, after a landslide victory in the general election.
* Israel seeking international assistance in battling wildfires across country Assistance sought from Greece, Croatia, Cyprus - Turkey will likely not be asked to help considering recent tensions.
* Lieberman returns to defense in next Netanyahu government. IDF will stop firing at Gaza rioters Avigdor Lieberman stands ready to regain the defense portfolio in the cabinet Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu hopes to put together next week.
* Palestinians: The New Hamas List of 'Traitors' One of the Arabs who have dared to speak the truth about Hamas and Islamic Jihad is Nadim Koteich, a prominent Lebanese journalist, who recently accused Islamic Jihad of starting the last round of fighting with Israel.
* Iraq's Christians 'close to extinction' The Archbishop of Irbil, the capital of Iraqi Kurdistan, has accused Britain's Christian leaders of failing to do enough in defence of the vanishing Christian community in Iraq.
* Khamenei predicts demise of Israel and the US Iranian Supreme Leader says Iran's youth will witness the demise of Israel and American civilization.
* British PM Theresa May to step down on Friday amid cabinet revolt over Brexit plan - report UK Prime Minister Theresa May could announce her resignation from the office on Friday after a cabinet mutiny and another high-profile resignation over her Brexit plan, the Times has reported.
* Navy Again Sends Warship to Disputed S. China Sea Military presses freedom of navigation against Chinese claim to own entire sea.