* Report: Iran air defense on high alert after mysterious attacks Intelligence reports show Iran on high alert, US official says.
* Israel keeps blowing up military targets in Iran, hoping to force a confrontation before Trump can be voted out in November, sources say Israel is involved in an extended campaign to pressure or damage Iran before President Donald Trump can be voted out of office in the November election, a former Israeli defense official and a current European Union intelligence official told Insider.
* 28 Hezbollah missile launch sites detected in civilian areas, highlighting its 'human shield' tactic in Lebanon Hezbollah's weapons arsenal is increasingly hidden in densely-populated parts of Lebanon.
* Lebanon's New 'Great Satan' Has Hezbollah Secretary-General Hassan Nasrallah changed his mind about the US, which he always considered a great enemy of the Arabs and Muslims?
* Turkey vows to 'liberate Al-Aqsa' after turning Hagia Sophia to mosque The resurrection of Hagia Sophia heralds the Liberation of the Al-Aqsa mosque, the Turkish Presidency website says.
* Pope ‘Very Pained’ by Decision to Turn Istanbul’s Hagia Sophia into Mosque Pope Francis on Sunday expressed his dismay at Turkey’s decision to make Istanbul’s Hagia Sophia museum a mosque, joining a growing list of religious and political leaders to condemn the move.
* Proposed China-Iran deal is bad news for Israel The American “maximum pressure” campaign has clearly had a major impact on Iran, but a massive influx of Chinese investments will go a long way towards undoing it.
* IMF: Middle East to experience worst economic growth in 50 years Oil-producing countries in the Middle East should expect to see an average 5.7% decline.
* European ministers seek options to stop West Bank annexation Foreign ministers from 11 European countries have demanded the EU quickly provide them with a list of possible actions to stop Israel annexing large parts of the occupied West Bank.
* Scientists discover massive 'Galactic Wall' 'South Pole Wall,' made up of thousands of galaxies, is 1.4 billion light-years long and 600 million light-years deep.
* 250 Billion Barrels: Israel Discovers Oil Deposits Similar to Saudi Arabia There are about 250 billion barrels of oil in oil shale in Israel, similar to the amount of oil Saudi Arabia has, Professor Eugene Kendall told the Knesset, calling on it to leverage the resources.