* The 'forever war' comes to Paris The slaughter of the satirists in Paris on Wednesday, executed in the name of radical Islam, is but one scene in the nightmarish reality that Western intelligence officers had been dreading since the war in Syria became a jihadi lodestone.
* Paris massacre highlights jihadists' Mideast-Europe traffic Wednesday's terror attack in Paris, foul as it was, was sadly no great surprise given the movement of Islamist terrorists between Europe and the Middle East.
* Egypt's Sisi: 1.6 Billion Muslims Antagonizing the Entire World Egyptian President Abdel Fattah al-Sisi delivered a highly unusual and surprising speech to Islamic clerics at Cairo's Al-Azhar University last week.
* US: Palestine not a state, does not qualify for ICC membership Palestine is not a state, and therefore does not qualify for membership in the International Criminal Court, the State Department said on Wednesday.
* Poll: Majority of Palestinians believe Jews intend to destroy al-Aksa Mosque A poll published by a Palestinian research organization on Wednesday claimed that nearly 90 percent of Palestinians believe that al-Aqksa Mosque and the Dome of the Rock are in imminent danger of being destroyed by the Israeli government.
* CNN Anchor Drags Israel Into Debate Over Paris Shooting In the aftermath of the horrific massacre at the headquarters of a satirical magazine in Paris, veteran CNN news anchor and international correspondent tried to promote the notion that the Muslim perpetrators of this and all such atrocities are extremists.
* EU leaders raise hopes of Putin breakthrough over Ukraine EU leaders have talked up the prospects of a breakthrough with President Vladimir Putin over Ukraine amid a divisive debate over whether to ease or lift European sanctions on Russia.
* Netanyahu: Israel is standing by Europe, Europe must stand by Israel Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu met with Norwegian Foreign Minister BÃ¸rge Brende on Thursday, saying that the same forces that are attacking Europe are attacking Israel.
* Fewer American Jews now identify as Democrats, poll finds The number of American Jews who identify as Democrats dropped by 10 percent over the past seven years, according to survey results released by Gallup.
* IDF Chief of Staff Gantz: No country can remain isolated from terrorism No country can remain isolated from the threat of terrorism, IDF Chief of Staff Lt.-Gen. Benny Gantz said Thursday, in reference to the deadly shooting attack by jihadi gunmen in Paris.