* UK paper posts anti-Israel cartoon on Holocaust day On Holocaust Memorial Day,'Sunday Times' publishes cartoon depicting PM paving wall with Palestinian blood.
* Ex-CIA man: Iran blast largest sabotage in decades Former Revolutionary Guard tells 'Post' that such a blow to Fordow nuclear facility would harm Iran drastically.
* Israel warns of possible pre-emptive chemical weapons strike in Syria Israel could launch a pre-emptive strike to stop Syria's chemical weapons from reaching Lebanon's Hezbollah or al Qaeda inspired groups, officials said Sunday.
* Israeli sources reportedly confirm blast at Iranian nuclear facility London Times report cites intelligence officials who say Iran hasn't evacuated area around Fordo plant; unclear if explosion was 'sabotage or accident'
* Ahmadinejad: Muslims Should Mobilize to Destroy Zionism "Under the circumstances that the Zionists are occupying and killing oppressed people, we should not sit idly by," says Iranian president.
* Davos 2013: Kissinger says Iran nuclear crisis close Former US Secretary of State Henry Kissinger has warned that a crisis involving a nuclear Iran is in the "foreseeable future".
* Report: Hizbullah Sets Up Bases Near Syria's Chemical Arsenal Hizbullah terrorists are setting up bases in Syria close to known chemical weapons storage facilities, according to an Israeli media outlet.
* Iranian space monkey successfully completes mission Two years after attempting to place monkey doll into orbit, Iran successfully launches live monkey into space, recovers it safely upon landing
* Indyk: Obama and Netanyahu have 'bad chemistry' Former US Ambassador to Israel Martin Indyk says Israelis may want normal life but first they must end conflict with Palestinians; calls on Netanyahu to "reach out to President Obama and try to turn a new page."
* Dung beetles guided by Milky Way They may be down in the dirt but it seems dung beetles also have their eyes on the stars.