* Palestinian Settler-Colonialism The concept of "settler colonialism" has been applied with almost unique vehemence against Israel. But the fact that Jews are the indigenous population of the Southern Levant can be proved with ease.
* Hamas Joins Iranian Plan to Foil Arabs' Anti-Corruption Protests What Iran evidently wants is to see Arabs protesting against the US and Israel -- and against nothing else.
* Weaponizing Impeachment against Political Opponents To be impeached, a president must commit a crime (misdemeanor is a species of crime) and the commission of that crime must also constitute an abuse of office.
* Erdogan Lauds Koranic Harshness Toward Non-Muslims Notwithstanding any limited "support" Turkey may (or may not) have provided the successful U.S. raid which liquidated ISIS's al-Baghdadi, Turkish President Erdogan made some revealing, indeed pathognomonic remarks, during last Friday's (10/25/19) prayers in Istanbul's Great Camlica Mosque.
* Christian Hymn Society Releases 'Queer Hymns' for LGBTQIA2S+ A group known as the Hymn Society has released a collection titled Songs for the Holy Other: Hymns Affirming the LGBTQIA2S+ Community for liturgical use in the United States and Canada.
* Why Kinneret's new record low is good for Israel Israel's largest freshwater reservoir falls by just 23.5 inches during summer - the lowest summer decline on record.
* Timmerman vs. Puder: The U.S. Presence in Syria The physical elimination of the arch-terrorist Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, the leader of ISIS who sought to be the "Emir of the Believers," has made the world a safer place.
* China - not Iran - is the real reason US troops will never leave Iraq Recent developments suggest that the US and its allies have become increasingly wary of China's expanding influence inside Iraq, even while Washington continuously points out the threat supposedly posed by Iran instead.
* Fatah Official: Abbas Won't Seek Reelection In September, Abbas announced in a speech before the United Nations General Assembly that he intends to call for "general elections" in the West Bank, Gaza Strip and east Jerusalem.
* Colorado Man Accused of Planning to Blow Up Synagogue He is charged with attempting to obstruct a religious exercise by force using explosives and fire.