* ROSH HASHANAH: HAPPY NEW YEAR Government officials and politicians from across the United States tweeted messages of good wishes for the Jewish New Year.
* Iran: Eliminating Israel 'no longer a dream but attainable goal' Warning toward Jewish state comes amid increased bellicose rhetoric in recent weeks by Tehran.
* Iran says 'bits and pieces of Tel Aviv' will remain if Israel attacks "If Israel makes a strategic mistake, it has to collect bits and pieces of Tel Aviv from the lower depths of the Mediterranean Sea," said an Iranian commander.
* Rouhani Has Exposed the Futility of European Diplomacy The reality of the delusional approach adopted by Mr Macron and other European leaders was, though, brutally exposed the moment Mr Rouhani arrived in New York.
* UN: Israel's Foreign Minister, a Kohen, Invited All Nations to Third Temple While covering his address to the 74th session of the UN General Assembly last Thursday, most of the media focused on the Israeli Minister of Foreign Affair's harsh words concerning Iran and its renewed nuclear program.
* Iran's Rouhani on brinks as opponents torch pro-regime symbols after Saudi oil attacks Iran has been at the epicentre of recent tensions in the Middle East following its role in the Saudi oil attack and now President Hassan Rouhani is facing resistance from his own citizens.
* After Saudi Attacks, Russia Makes Its Regional Presence Felt In the two weeks since attacks blamed on missiles or drones shut down half of Saudi Arabia's oil output, the country that has arguably moved most deftly to position itself for any upside is Russia.
* Nasrallah: Hezbollah will 'enter occupied Palestine' with improved intelligence Lebanese terror leader says group has 'unprecedented information' on everything that happens in Israel.
* Saudi Crown Prince Says Iran War Would Bring Down Global Economy Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed Bin Salman warned that war between his country and Iran would lead to a "total collapse of the global economy" and should be avoided.
* Benjamin Netanyahu and Benny Gantz to meet Wednesday Coalition negotiation meeting ends without progress.