* IDF continues to train for war with Hezbollah The shooting came from every direction as the soldiers converged on the small ravine below.
* '30,000 suicide bombers to infiltrate Israel' In response to reports of a possible Israeli strike on Iranian nuclear facilities, Iran is threatening to mount an attack on Israel .
* U.S. hands over major base to Iraq; once 505, now 11 The United States has returned the second largest base in Iraq.
* Israel's secret long-range nuke missile could reach any Mideast target Israel is suspected of producing a nuclear missile that could strike Russia.
* Iran's supreme leader warns West of 'strong slap and iron fist' Iran's supreme leader has warned Israel and the United States that Tehran would respond with "a strong slap and iron first".
* Is the euro tearing Europe apart? When the euro became official tender 12 years ago, it was hailed as an economic and social savior.
* American voters' support for Israel rising Americans' support for Israel is up, with the increase coming from unexpected sectors.
* PA warns violence could follow stymied UN bid A Palestinian Authority official warned Thursday that the region could be headed toward “violence and anarchy”.
* Egypt, Tunisia make bid to bring back tourists Against heavy odds, Egypt and Tunisia are trying to woo back tourists with campaigns making use of the social media, celebrities, new slogans and a dose of image re-branding.
* This Week in History: Yasser Arafat dies in Paris On November 11, 2004, Palestinian Liberation Organization chairman Yasser Arafat passed away in a hospital outside of Paris.