* Netanyahu's Purim Warning to Iran: Like Haman, Your Plot to Annihilate Us will Fail too As US president Joe Biden is expected to renew the Iran nuclear deal and remove the sanctions placed upon it, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu responded on Tuesday to what he says is the Islamic Republic’s efforts to obtain nuclear weapons reports 0404.
* Iran’s Next President Is Almost Certain To Be A Hardliner, Making Biden’s Outreach To Tehran Tougher President Joe Biden’s aim of reviving the 2015 Iranian nuclear deal that his predecessor Donald Trump worked so assiduously to scupper could get harder later this year, following Iran’s own presidential election in June.
* Why Iran Considers Biden a 'Weak' President It is only one month into his term in office, and US President Joe Biden is already facing criticism from Arabs over his administration's soft policy toward Iran.
* US airstrikes on Iran-backed militias in Syria kill at least one fighter The strikes appeared to be limited in scope, potentially lowering the risk of escalation.
* PA libel: “Al-Aqsa in danger of being bombed” A so-called Israeli affairs “expert” explained to viewers of official PA TV that the “true and serious Zionist threat” is Israel's “plan” to empty Jerusalem of Christian and Muslim holy sites.
* David vs. Goliath: Israel is the Middle East’s Military Superpower Built on a foundation of pre-independence militias, supplied with cast-off World War II weapons, the Israel Defense Forces have enjoyed remarkable success in the field.
* Pope Holds "Sons of Abraham" Prayer Event at Ancient Iraqi site of Child Sacrifice - with no Jewish Representation On March 5, Pope Francis will make history as the first pope to visit the country of Iraq.
* Palestinian Islamic scholar: ‘If Muslims want peace, they must get rid of the Jews’ Muslims will experience a golden age “after the Jews are killed, in the time of Jesus,” says Mraweh Nassar, secretary-general of the Jerusalem committee of the International Union of Muslim Scholars.
* Blinken speaks to Ashkenazi, touts Biden support for 2-state solution Third conversation this month between top diplomats; US says resolution only way to ensure Israel remains both democratic and Jewish; statement makes no mention of Iran.
* EU aims for meeting on Iran nuclear deal with U.S., official says The European Union is working on organizing an informal meeting with all participants of the Iran nuclear deal and the United States, which has already signaled willingness to join any gathering, a senior EU official said on Friday.
* Germany: Covid-19 Triggers New Wave of Anti-Semitism The number of anti-Semitic hate crimes in Germany surged to a two-decade high in 2020, according to new statistics released by the German government.
* China Boasts of Military Buildup While Pushing ‘Dialogue’ with U.S. Chinese state media boasted of China’s massive military buildup over the weekend while simultaneously claiming Beijing wants nothing more than to renew friendly dialogue with the United States under the Biden administration.