* 'Israel's population multiplied by 10 since founding of the state' The Jewish population in the country represents about 6.337 million residents -74.8 percent of the total population.
* Iran claims to successfully test missile that can reach Israel Highly accurate ballistic missile has a range of 2,000 kilometers, was launched two weeks ago, Tehran general says.
* Poll: Israel not occupying Judea-Samaria, peace unlikely with PA Poll ahead of Independence Day reveals most Jews believe Israel has a right to Judea and Samaria.
* Children simulate terror attacks in Gaza play 'Children's festival' features mock IDF soldier abductions, revolts against Israeli police.
* Russian WW2 Victory Day parade showcases new weapons Russian armed forces have paraded in central Moscow to mark the 71st anniversary of the Soviet victory over Nazi Germany in World War Two.
* Israel concerned about expected US settlement criticism New Quartet report will attack Israel's West Bank policies.
* Mercury completes journey across Sun Skywatchers across the globe have enjoyed an opportunity to see Mercury transit the Sun.
* London's Iconic Red Buses To Declare 'Glory To Allah' Britain's largest Islamic charity says it wants to 'break down barriers' and portray Islam positively by launching a new advertising campaign which will slap the phrase 'glory to Allah' on the side of London buses.
* 'No Muslims on German Soil': Thousands of right-wing extremists rally outside Berlin train station against city's influx of refugees About 1,000 right-wing extremists have rallied outside Berlin's main train station, protesting against Chancellor Angela Merkel's welcoming stance to refugees.
* David Cameron: Brexit could lead to Europe descending into war Brexit will increase the risk of Europe descending into war, David Cameron will warn as he says that Britain will pay a high cost if "we turn our back" on the EU.