* Iraqi Shia protesters storm Baghdad parliament Hundreds of Shia Muslim activists have stormed Iraq's parliament in Baghdad, in protest against continuing deadlock in approving a new cabinet.
* VIDEO: Iran urges young boys to take up arms in Syria, 'reach Jerusalem' The clip, which aired on Iran state television, shows children singing a song called 'Martyrs who defend the sacred shrine.'
* WATCH: Thousands attend priestly blessing ceremony at Western Wall The custom sees hundreds of Cohens (priests), descended from the biblical figure of Aaron and the Israelite tribe of Levi, raise their hands within their prayer shawls and bless the masses.
* Comment: The Temple Mount - Radical Islam's twisted trump card in its holy war against Israel Palestinian leadership and media have recklessly colluded to propagate the patently false and deadly narrative that Jews intend to seize and destroy al-Aksa Mosque.
* Black Banner at the gates of Europe: Libya and the Islamic State crisis As Islamic State consolidates in Libya, the potential this represents for severe disruption of European life should not be underestimated.
* Mamma Mia! PLO 'outraged' over Eurovision ban on Palestinian flag Saeb Erekat wrote a letter to the EBU stating that the Palestinian flag is on display 'in all European countries through diplomatic representations.'
* VIDEO: Islamic Jihad shows off newest weapon in war against Israel Islamic Jihad has traditionally used social media to post images and video clips of fallen Israeli drones.
* EU military police carry out 'extremely WORRYING' civil unrest crisis training A MILITARY police unit have carried out European Union-funded special training, ready to be deployed in the event of civil unrest or war.
* Turkey's Islamic Supremacist Foreign Policy Between March 29 and April 2, 2016, Turkey's president, Recep Tayyip Erdogan, paid a visit to Washington D.C. to participate in the 4th Nuclear Security Summit hosted by U.S. President Barack Obama.