* ISIS Could Eradicate Christians From Middle East Congress demands action to stop genocide.
* Israel's Arrow 3 intercepts Missile fired following IAF raid in Syria The First ever operational interception of the Israeli Arrow 3 Ballistic missile defense (BMD) system has occurred Thursday night , 17/03/2017 , above the border triangle of Syria-Israel-Jordan.
* Erdogan: European Headscarf Ban "Started a Clash Between the Cross and the Crescent" In addition to his customary invective against European governments for refusing to allow his ministers to rally Turkish expatriates behind him, President Recep Tayyip Erdogan said on Thursday that the EU's new ban on headscarves in the workplace would launch "a struggle between the cross and the crescent."
* Rex Tillerson urged to be 'cool-headed' over North Korea China's Foreign Minister Wang Yi has urged the US to remain "cool-headed" over North Korean tensions.
* Netanyahu: Syria raids targeted 'advanced' Hezbollah arms After unprecedented missile clash, PM says Israel will continue to operate against weapons transfers from Assad regime to Shiite terror group.
* Trump's Negotiator Greenblatt Tries To Reach What No Envoy Has Before Despite his atypical background, Greenblatt does enter the job with some fixed opinions and a vision for what America's role should be in any peace talks.
* Dispatch From Mosul: The Battle To Clear An Isis Stronghold Reporting from the battle to clear the Islamic State stronghold where a war of succession to the old Middle East order is taking place amid the ruins.
* Pope tells priests to call in exorcists when needed Pope Francis on Friday advised priests who hear troubled confessions from parishioners to not hesitate to call on the services of an exorcist.
* Hoping to boost trade, PM heads to China with largest-ever business delegation Marking 25 years of relations with Beijing, Netanyahu to meet President Xi and other top officials, but focus of next week's three-day visit is on boosting commercial ties.
* "You Are Europe's Future": Erdogan Tells Turks in Europe Have Five Kids, Not Three President Recep Tayyip Erdogan on Friday urged Turks resident in Europe to have five children, telling the millions strong diaspora community "you are Europe's future."