* UN speaks of Temple Mount as solely Muslim site, ignores Jewish ties “Unlike this chamber which is detached from reality, a growing number of nations are acknowledging Jerusalem," said Gilad Erdan.
* EU plots course as US awaits election winner With key states still up for grabs, the US presidential election is anything but decided. Foreign policy experts point out that, no matter the outcome, the European Union must be willing to go its own way.
* Israeli minister warns of war if Biden returns to Iran Deal “If Biden stays with that policy, there will, in the end, be a violent confrontation between Israel and Iran.”
* For the PA, “Peace” means a judenfrei state ethnically cleansed of all Jews While the middle eastern winds of change have brought about peace agreements between Israel, the United Arab Emirates, Bahrain and Sudan, the Palestinian leadership is still as intransigent as ever.
* As US reels over disputed election, a world in turmoil could spin further out of control Americans were casting votes in the presidential elections. But a world away, Iran unveiled a new long-range ballistic missile launching system.
* Iran Shows Off New Long-Range Missile System That Will 'Shake' Enemy When Fired Iran has shown off a new long-range missile system that, when launched, would cause the foes of the Islamic Republic to tremble, according to one of the country's most senior military officials.
* Palestinians Call for Boycotting Israel, Then Ask Israel To Save Their Lives Particularly outrageous is the fact that Erekat was admitted to an Israeli hospital for the best medical treatment at a time when the Palestinian government is denying ordinary Palestinians permits to go to Israeli hospitals.
* Europe must strengthen border controls after attacks, says Macron Europe must rethink its open-border Schengen area, including a more robust protection of the zone’s external frontiers, President Emmanuel Macron said on Thursday, after a spate of Islamist attacks in France and Austria.
* Hypocritical Outrage at Cartoons That Offend Muslims A statement released on October 28th by the office of the High Representative for the United Nations Alliance of Civilizations (UNAOC) claimed that the republishing in France of satirical caricatures depicting Prophet Muhammed was responsible for provoking “acts of violence against innocent civilians who were attacked for their sheer religion, belief or ethnicity.”
* Why Almost No One Can Beat Israel on Land and in the Air The Israeli Air Force (IAF) has been instrumental in Israel’s defense, providing air superiority over Israel, close air support over Israeli ground forces, and performing strikes against targets deep in the enemy’s homeland.