* Saudis are buying nuclear-capable missiles from China debkafile's military sources report that Saudi Arabia has set its feet on the path to a nuclear weapon capability.
* With toxic Arafat revelations, the PA is looking to embarrass Israel Gradually losing legitimacy on the street and with limited political prospects, the PA is already moving to use the allegations to embarrass Israel.
* IDF will 'destroy' any Lebanese village that fires rockets if war breaks out again Israel will launch a brutal war against Lebanon if provoked by Hezbollah.
* Israel to refuse UNHCR probe cooperation Israel reiterated Friday that it would refuse cooperation with a a UN Human Rights Council fact finding mission to probe Israeli Wast Bank settlement activity and Jewish building in east Jerusalem.
* Libya elections: Muslim Brotherhood set to lead government While the elections for a 200-member National Congress is unlikely to grant a majority to any one faction, the Muslim Brotherhood and its Islamist allies are confident they can join their counterparts in Tunisia and Egypt at the helm of leadership.
* Ahmadinejad invites Egypt's Morsi to Tehran summit Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad has invited his newly elected Egyptian counterpart, Mohamed Morsi, to a summit of Non-Aligned Movement nations.
* Egyptian Copts Declare Creation of 'Christian Brotherhood' A group of Coptic activists in Egypt announced the establishment of the Christian Brotherhood to counter the growing influence of the Muslim Brotherhood.
* Growing Number of Young German Muslims Becoming Jihadi Fighters There is a growing trend among young Muslim German men to become jihadi fighters.
* UN council appoints panel to probe Israeli settlements in West Bank The UN's top human rights body has appointed three independent experts to conduct a fact-finding mission on how Israelâ€™s West Bank settlements affect Palestinians.
* Indonesia to informally upgrade its relations with Israel via ambassador-ranked diplomat in Ramallah Indonesia is to open a consulate in Ramallah, headed by a diplomat with the rank of ambassador.