* In Anti-Israel Tirade, Erdogan Calls for Thousands of Muslims to Ascend Temple Mount In an anti-Israel tirade Monday, Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan called for thousands of Muslims to ascend the Temple Mount in Jerusalem.
* Tower of Babel Discovered? Ancient Tablet Describes Mesopotamian Structure Built By 'Multitudes' An ancient tablet believed to depict the Biblical Tower of Babel has been deciphered 100 years after its discovery and may represent the first-ever image of the real Tower when it stood in Babylon during Biblical times.
* Russian Plan For Syrian Cease-Fire May Put Hezbollah In the Golan Russian President Vladmir Putin's plan to set up Iranian Army officers as observers on the Israel-Syria border is even more audacious than first reported.
* Here's everything we know about the mysterious Air Force plane that just landed after 2 years in space The US military's X-37B space plane landed at NASA's Kennedy Space Center on Sunday, ending its record-breaking 718-day orbit with a sonic boom during its first landing in Florida.
* New ISIS mobile tactics against US in Syria, Iraq It is important to get the spate of reported successes by US-backed forces fighting the Islamic State in Syria, Iraq and Afghanistan in proper proportion - in particular, the impression that ISIS is falling back from its strongholds in Mosul and Raqqa and that its certain defeat is just around the corner.
* Iran minister warns Saudi Arabia after 'battle' comments: Tasnim Iran will hit back at most of Saudi Arabia with the exception of Islam's holiest places if the kingdom does anything "ignorant", Tehran's defense minister was quoted as saying on Sunday after a Saudi prince threatened to move the "battle" to Iran.
* The Turkey Trap Erdogan thinks he can blackmail Trump.
* Liberals Leap at New Opportunity to Whitewash Hamas News agencies enamored with the Palestinian fight against "colonial Zionists" have taken to referring to the new Hamas "document of general principles & politics," released on May 1, as a "charter."
* US Chairman of Joint Chief of Staff Lands in Israel on Official Visit Chairman of Joint Chiefs of Staff Gen.Joseph Dunford said to be in country to discuss Russia's presence in Syria and ISIS activities in Egypt.
* American Fighter Pilots in Israel for Joint Drill Exercises will take place near the southern city of Eilat at the Air Force's Uvda airbase.
* Emmanuel Macron: French president-elect to fight 'forces of division' Emmanuel Macron has vowed to fight "the forces of division that undermine France" after easily winning the run-off election for the French presidency.
* Iran's Rouhani says election rivals are 'violent extremists' Incumbent president faces uphill battle against hardliners in campaign to improve civil liberties.
* South Sudan crisis: One million child refugees More than one million children have fled South Sudan because of escalating conflict, the United Nations says.