* Thousands flock to Western Wall for Priestly Blessing Heavy police presence in Jerusalem as Jews make pilgrimage to capital during Sukkot holiday.
* Israeli Expert: Trump Will Rapidly Become Unfit to Continue as President Is US President Donald Trump leading the Free World towards a free fall?
* Israel asks US to plumb real motive behind Sisi-sponsored Palestinian talks Israel was startled by the Egyptian president's comment that the Palestinian reconciliation process he is brokering would lead to peace with Israel.
* Bob Corker: Trump puts US on course for 'World War Three' US President Donald Trump could put the US "on the path to World War Three", the Republican chairman of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee has warned.
* Netanyahu Leads Bible Study Group in Tradition of Jewish Leaders On Tuesday, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu continued a longstanding tradition when he hosted a Bible study group at his residence in Jerusalem.
* CIA director outlines plans to make agency more aggressive The man appointed by President Donald Trump to lead the United States Central Intelligence Agency has outlined his plans to promote more aggressive intelligence operations and combat what he described as "red tape" in the agency's culture.
* Elkin 'disappointed' Trump hasn't moved US embassy to Jerusalem Minister of Jerusalem Affairs and Environmental Protection Ze'ev Elkin said Monday he was "disappointed" that US President Donald Trump hasn't kept his campaign promise to move the US Embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem.
* 2017 Feast of Tabernacles Celebration in Jerusalem is Prophecy Fulfilled We are living in a new age of Jewish-Christian relations.
* Erdogan blames "the Jew" for Kurdistan "treasonous" referendum; threatens war Turkey has increasingly allied itself with the worst jihadists.
* Iran says its reaction would be 'crushing' if US designated Revolutionary Guards as terrorist group Iran has vowed a "firm and crushing" reaction should Washington decide to include the elite wing of its army, the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC), on its list of terrorist organizations, according to the country's foreign ministry.