* Jewish Visitation To Temple Mount During Passover Nearly Doubles From 2017 Over 2500 Jews visited the Temple Mount during Passover, and many activists participated in a ritual sacrifice at the foot of the compound.
* Presidents Of Iran, Russia And Turkey Parley Over Syria's Future Rouhani: Some countries, including America, support terrorist groups like Islamic State in Syria.
* Mossad Chief: ‘100% Certain’ Iran Is Trying to Make Nuclear Weapon In closed security meetings, Yossi Cohen, head of the Mossad, Israel’s national intelligence agency, stated that Iran is still committed to developing nuclear weapons.
* Gaza: Muslim cleric at “Return March” screams jihad chant vowing new genocide of Jews Few in the West know the meaning of the “Khaybar, Khaybar” chant.
* IDF must grab the initiative to curb Hamas’ violent assaults on the Gaza border Reporters on the scene attested to the protest turnout for Hamas’ second March for Return on Friday, April 6, being about one-third of last week’s figure – 15-20,000 at most.
* Merkel to visit Trump as Iran deadline looms German Chancellor Angela Merkel will visit U.S. President Donald Trump on April 27, a senior U.S. official said on Thursday, as differences over a nuclear deal with Iran and trade cast a shadow over the transatlantic relationship.
* Yes, “Islam Is Part Of Our History” ... but hardly in the way that European elites claim.
* Senior Iranian Cleric: Hezbollah Will Destroy Haifa And Tel Aviv Khatami also suggested that Israel will be destroyed within the next 25 years, or "even before" then.
* Tony Blair: UK Labour leadership must root out anti-Semitism completely Ex-PM says situation would have been unthinkable when he led Labour; 'Progressive part of British politics must get out of this notion when you criticize whole concept of Zionism'
* ‘Rise Nineveh’: Christians In Iraq Celebrate Assyrian New Year And Easter The Easter holiday and Palm Sunday celebrations across Nineveh and in Mosul and Duhok seem to show a drive for reconstruction and energy being put in to the post-ISIS future.