* People in Israel are preparing show-bread for service in Third Temple Les Saidel, a veteran immigrant to Israel, originally from Johannesburg, South Africa, likely knows more about the Biblical showbread than anyone else on earth.
* Report: Iran air defense on high alert after mysterious attacks Intelligence reports show Iran on high alert, US official says.
* Iran's Military Alliance with China Threatens Middle East Security Announcing Iran's intention to build a new military base in the Indian Ocean, Admiral Alireza Tangsiri, the commander of the naval attachment of Iran's Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC), said that the base would be used to protect fishing and commercial vessels from piracy and "foreign ships", a reference to the US-led multinational naval task force that is currently protecting Gulf shipping from Iranian interference.
* Syria Is Tempting, But Will China Bite? China looms large as a potentially key player alongside Russia and Iran in President Bashar Assad’s post-war Syria.
* 'Only going to get worse': After Hagia Sophia ruling, many fear what's next from Erdoğan Analysts said the decision was an attempt to maintain Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan's popularity among his religious and nationalist conservative base.
* Evangelical support for annexation uncertain as Trump looks to election One prominent US evangelical leader says nixing West Bank annexation could cost US president his office, but others disagree, saying community fears regional turmoil.
* Former NYPD Commissioner Warns U.S. Jews in ‘Dangerous Place in History’ U.S. Jewry is in a “dangerous place in history,” former NYPD Commissioner Ray Kelly said in an interview, and he recommended that the heavy security measures in place for European synagogues be adopted by Jewish houses of worship in the U.S.
* EU Wages Illegal land-grab in Israeli controlled areas of Judea-Samaria Today (Tuesday), the European Union’s External Action Service (EEAS) announced the launch of an agreement, the fifth of its kind, for construction and infrastructure projects to benefit Palestinians in Area C – bringing the official total of allocations for these projects to €15.2 million.
* UK Defence Minister: Space Will Be Next Battleground, Must Prepare for Satellite War with China, Russia Britain’s defence minister has said that the UK must evolve its defence capabilities to respond to new threats from the skies from hostile actors like Russia and China.
* UN-Backed “Great Reset” to Usher in New World Order The New American: The brainchild of the World Economic Forum, a globalist group of powerful Deep State elites that meets every year in the Swiss ski-resort town of Davos, the “Great Reset” aims to fundamentally re-engineer industries, societies, education, agriculture, and more.