* Oslo: Bomb blast near Norway prime minister's office A large bomb blast has hit government buildings in the Norwegian capital Oslo, killing at least two people and injuring 15 others.
* Panetta to OK end of military gay ban Pentagon chief Leon Panetta has decided to end the ban on gays serving openly in the armed services.
* Eurozone agrees new 109bn euros Greek bailout Leaders of the Eurozone countries have agreed a new bailout package for Greece worth 109bn euros.
* Race to the Moon Heats Up for Private Firms Now that the last space shuttle has landed back on Earth, a new generation of space entrepreneurs would like to whip up excitement about the prospect of returning to the Moon.
* IDF Gearing Up For September The IDF is boosting deployments in Judea and Samaria and building its stores of non-lethal crowd control devices.
* Syrians defy crackdown to protest over Assad regime Tens of thousands of Syrians have again taken to the streets for Friday protests.
* Qadaffi Vows 'No Negotiations' Libyan strongman Muammar Qadaffi vowed this week he will never negotiate with the rebels.
* Assad 'Death Squads' Raid Homs Groups of men residents and activists described as 'Assad death squads' stormed several neighborhoods in Homs.
* Jordanians accuse US of interference in region Scores of Jordanian protesters demanding democratic reforms from their king have denounced what they say is years of U.S. interference.
* This Week in History: The King David Hotel bombing On July 22, 1946, three phone calls were placed to the King David Hotel.