* Jerusalem: Turkey warns Trump against crossing 'red line' Turkey's president has warned it could sever ties with Israel if the US recognizes Jerusalem as its capital.
* Syria: Another Israeli air strike near Damascus Foreign media report that Monday night, Dec. 4, Israeli aircraft attacked a "scientific research center" in Jamraya on the outskirts of Damascus.
* Revealed: US Mid-East moves & Israel's Syria raid were coordinated The US hands-off to Iran's top general in Iraq, Ali Abdullah Saleh's changeover of sides in the Yemen war and Trump's' thinking on Jerusalem - all signal a new, proactive US strategy for the region.
* Hamas Threatens Intifada if Trump Recognizes Jerusalem as Israel's Capital The Gaza-ruling Palestinian terror group Hamas and the Palestinian Authority (PA) both made threats ahead of the Trump administration's possible recognition of Jerusalem as Israel's capital this week.
* Jerusalem: Opposition to mooted Trump Israel announcement grows Opposition is growing in the Arab and wider Muslim world as Donald Trump is expected to announce US recognition of Jerusalem as Israel's capital.
* New US military moves in the Mid-East & Israel's Syria air raid were coordinated The US hands-off to Iran's top general in Iraq, Ali Abdullah Saleh's changeover of sides in the Yemen war and Trump's' thinking on Jerusalem.
* Latest Israeli Airstrike on Iranian base in Syria raises questions Pro-Shiite Militia Chiefs conferring on anti-Israel operations were targets of Israeli air strike in Syria.
* The truth about Trump's hesitation to move the US Embassy to Jerusalem As President Donald Trump faces another deadline in the decision over whether to move the US Embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem.