* Report: Israel, Hamas Holding Secret Talks Through Egypt Israel may agree that Egypt's border with Gaza be opened, as part of secret negotiations being held with Hamas.
* Syrian official: 'We have already won' As both sides in Syria's bloody civil war claimed advances, one high-ranking member of President Bashar al-Assad's regime expressed confidence in ultimate victory.
* Nasrallah warns Israel against attacking Lebanon On Martyrs' Day, Hezbollah leader says group has all the arms it needs to fight a war with Israel; threatens to attack Israel's power plants
* Behind the Lines: Conquest through proselytizing A new documentary says Muslim Brotherhood networks wish to turn the US into an Islamic state.
* Syrian refugees treated in Israeli hospital for first time As violence spills over to Golan Heights, five wounded Syrian nationals evacuated by IDF troops to Ziv Hospital in Safed
* Iranian Leader: Iran Not Seeking Nuclear Weapons Iran's Supreme Leader said Saturday that his country was not seeking nuclear weapons, but that if Tehran intended to build them, the U.S. couldn't stop it.
* Islamists rally for Egypt's Mursi in Cairo Thousands of Islamists rallied in Cairo on Friday in support of Mohamed Mursi, the Muslim Brotherhood president who has been the target of protester rage in weeks of violent demonstrations.
* Bloggers Say Iran Photoshopped Picture of 'Fighter Jet' Bloggers discovered that a fighter jet which Iran claimed can evade radar was superimposed upon snowy mountain peaks using Photoshop.
* China's power plays in the Middle East Is China's thirst for oil creating new opportunities for peace in the Middle East? "OPEC is about to collapse," says expert.
* Senate delay gives Hagel opponents prep time Emergency Committee for Israel among groups trying to convince lawmakers that there are better choices.