* UNESCO Crosses the (Green) Line: New Resolution Would Deny Israel's Sovereignty Over West Jerusalem, Too The United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) will celebrate Israel's Independence Day next week by voting on anti-Israel resolutions.
* Israel at 69 has 8,680,000 citizens, 43% of world Jewry Central Bureau of Statistics figures show number of residents increased by 1.9% in the past year, including 174,000 babies
* Has a sunken Russian Intelligence ship been sabotaged by the Turks to obtain secret codes? Turkish divers could have found secret reconnaissance equipment and encryption codes on board The Liman after it mysteriously plummeted towards the sea bed in Turkish waters.
* North Korea crisis: North in another 'failed' missile launch North Korea has test-fired another ballistic missile, South Korean and US military officials say.
* "Great war coming": North Korea is finally at the brink DPRK leader Kim Jong-Un, besieged by the U.S., continues to threaten all-out nuclear war against any who threaten North Korea.
* Trump: I Want To See Peace With Israel And The Palestinians In an interview with Reuters, Trump confirmed his administration was in talks about possible visits to Saudi Arabia and Israel in the second half of May.
* Brexit: EU demands 'serious UK response' on citizens' rights European Council President Donald Tusk has called on the UK to come up with a "serious response" on what will happen to EU citizens in Britain after Brexit.
* Pope Francis visits bombed Coptic church during Egypt visit Pope Francis, on a trip to Egypt, has visited a church where 29 people died in a suicide bombing in December.
* 23,544 fallen Israeli soldiers Defense Ministry publishes casualty statistics for all operations in defense of Israel and the pre-state Jewish community since 1860.
* Watch: Patriot missile downs Syrian aircraft over Golan Heights Israeli Air Force surface-to-air missile shoots down unmanned aircraft which violated Israeli airspace near Syrian border.