* Mitchell, Armed with US Media, Trying to Extend Building Freeze U.S. Middle East envoy George Mitchell begins three days of talks with Israel and the Palestinian Authority Wednesday.
* Iran declares boycott on Coca Cola, Intel and 'Zionists' Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad signed Wednesday a new amendment to a law in the Islamic Republic that forbids the airing of advertisements for "Zionist companies."
* Europe: Worst for Jews Since End of WW2 European Jewry is in its worst condition since the end of World War II.
* Sale of F-15s, PA State and Taliban Divide Obama and Saudi King U.S. President Barack Obama and Saudi Arabia's King Abdullah warmly spoke of friendship in their public statements fter their White House meeting Tuesday.
* Latvia parade set to celebrate Nazi invasion A parade to commemorate the day Nazi troops marched into Latvia during World War II is set to proceed on Thursday.
* 'Israel's plan to raze E. Jerusalem homes is an obstacle to peace' Israel's planned demolition of Palestinian homes in the East Jerusalem neighborhood of Silwan is "an obstacle to peace," European Union Foreign Policy Chief Catherine Ashton said.
* Hezbollah vows to 'defend Lebanese gas' Hezbollah Deputy Secretary General Sheikh Naim Qassem addressed the new dispute between Israel and Lebanon over the gas field discovered in the Mediterranean Sea.
* EU accused of meddling in Israeli democracy An archly conservative group with strong links to the Israeli government has attacked the human rights community in the Jewish state.
* Settlers launch 'aggressive' campaign against Netanyahu Settlement leaders on Tuesday launched an "aggressive and direct" campaign on the eve of Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's visit to Washington.
* Israel 'to expand' powers of Gaza flotilla inquiry Israel is ready to expand the powers of an investigation panel into its deadly raid on a Gaza-bound aid flotilla.