* EU to approve €1.1bn Ukraine aid package The European Commission will officially agree to offer Ukraine €1.1 billion in emergency aid.
* Military’s top general offers grim outlook on nation’s defense The nation’s top military commander painted a dark picture of future U.S. defense capabilities.
* Top diplomats seek Ukraine solution in Paris talks Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov is holding talks with counterparts from the US and key EU states to try to resolve the crisis in Ukraine.
* Hezbollah attempts to plant bomb on Syrian-Israeli border The IDF Northern Command has been on heightened alert since last week when Hezbollah threatened retaliation for an alleged Israeli airstrike on its bases.
* Bibi Meets Hollywood, Touts Tourism Project Peter Greenberg joins one of the most pivotal figures in the world—Binyamin Netanyahu—for Israel: The Royal Tour
* Miri Regev forms subcommittee to discuss Jewish entry to Temple Mount New committee will be led by MK David Tsur and will examine implementation of gov't decision to allow Jews on Temple Mount for few hours daily.
* Pope hits out at criticism of Church over sexual abuse Pope Francis has strongly defended the Roman Catholic Church's record on tackling sexual abuse by priests.
* Netanyahu: Israel Longs for Peace With the Arabs Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Tuesday went somewhat outside what some would describe as his “comfort zone” and waxed eloquent about how Israelis long for peace with the Arabs and the benefits that an end to the conflict will bear.
* Obama Budget Slashes Israeli Missile Defense Programs Lamborn slams funding decrease of nearly $200 million