* U.S. Warns Israel on Strike U.S. defense leaders are increasingly concerned that Israel is preparing to take military action against Iran.
* Tension: U.S. Navy focusing on Iran maneuvers and the Strait of Hormuz The U.S. Navy has made the growing Iranian military presence in the Gulf a top priority.
* Tunisians celebrate their revolution one year on Tunisians on Saturday marked the first anniversary of the revolution that started the "Arab Spring" with celebrations that were true to the spirit of the revolt.
* S&P downgrades ratings of 9 euro zone countries Standard & Poor's stripped France of its top AAA rating on Friday and carried out a mass downgrade of half the nations in the euro zone.
* Hizbullah Rejects UN Demand to Disarm Lebanon-based Hizbullah chief Hassan Nasrallah has rejected a call by visiting United Nations Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon for his terrorist organization to disarm.
* Iran terms assassination of fourth nuclear scientist 'work of the Zionists' Western intelligence agencies continue to target Iran's nuclear sector.
* Arab League Chief Warns Against Civil War in Syria The head of the Arab League warned Friday that Syria may be sliding toward civil war.
* Bomb kills pilgrims in south Iraq A bomb tore through a procession of Shiite pilgrims heading toward a largely Sunni town in southern Iraq.
* Israel, Palestinians to hold further talks Saturday Israelis and Palestinians will hold their third round of face-to-face meetings this year on Saturday.
* Israel to Establish Cyber Warfare Administration The Israeli Defense Ministry is to establish a special cyber warfare administration.