* Hezbollah Recruits arrested for planning attacks against Israeli, US targets Kourani and El Debek both have extensive history with the terrorist organization.
* UK election result: How the world reacted The result of the UK election, with the ruling Conservatives unexpectedly losing their overall majority, has sent shockwaves across Europe and beyond.
* Over 200,000 attend Tel Aviv Gay Pride Parade, some 30,000 from abroad Amid tight security, revelers throng to annual event in the "most gay-friendly city" to celebrate freedom and tolerance.
* "English Multiculturalism Has Lost Its Head": Charlie Hebdo satirizes Britain's response to jihad terror Charlie Hebdo's latest satire is of "Britain's response to terror": Theresa May holding her own severed head.
* Eizenkot: Hezbollah Remains Israel's Top Priority "The Northern front and Hezbollah remain the IDF's highest priority," IDF Chief of Staff Gadi Eizenkot said Wednesday at an event marking 11 years to the Second Lebanon War.
* US Senate Unanimously Votes to Move Embassy to Jerusalem The U.S. Senate urged President Donald Trump to fulfill his campaign promise of relocating the American embassy in Tel Aviv to Jerusalem, unanimously passing legislation in support of the move Monday.
* Iran Blames Saudi Arabia for Islamic State Parliament, Ayatollah Shrine Rampage The Iranian Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC) have accused Saudi Arabia of organizing an Islamic State attack on Iran's Parliament and the shrine of the leader of the Iranian revolution, Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini.
* Mosul battle: IS kills 230 fleeing civilians, says UN The UN has received reports that 231 Iraqi civilians have been killed by so-called Islamic State while attempting to flee Mosul over the past two weeks.
* One missile takes out ISIS command on Golan edge A single mystery missile, which could have been fired from the ground or the air early Wednesday morning, June 7, wiped out the entire top Islamic State command on the Syrian Golan, DEBKAfile's military and intelligence sources report.
* Ariel: It's time for sovereignty in Judea and Samaria Agriculture Minister tours Gush Etzion, calls for PM to let Jewish communities grow, build new communities.
* Election campaign exposes faultlines in iron-clad May She started her run with a commanding lead, but PM lost control of the agenda amid missteps and terror attacks.
* PA: 'Palestine' will be free of 'settlers' Abbas's spokesman says the PA is determined to establish a Palestinian state free of "settlers".
* Failed US policies at the heart of Middle East problem Analysis: The old understanding between Tehran and the Sunni radicals-that Iran is immune to attacks-was shattered Wednesday.
* After London jihad massacre, Facebook removes video claiming connection between terrorism and Islam Facebook, Twitter, all of them are desperate to cover up the increasingly obvious connection between terrorism and the religion with a holy book that thrice exhorts believers to "kill them wherever you find them" (Qur'an 2:191, 4:89, 9:5) and calls upon believers to strike terror in the hearts of the enemies of the deity (Qur'an 8:60).