* US Christians 'morally' support Israel More than 80 percent of American Christians say they have a "moral and biblical obligation" to support the State of Israel.
* Peres announces 60th anniversary guest list President Shimon Peres said Wednesday that the festivities marking Israel's 60th birthday and including top personalities from around the world will open with a tribute to Israel's staunchest ally, the United States.
* Israel fears Hamas might blow up Rafah Hamas is determined to go through with its threat to forcefully breach the border between the Gaza Strip and Egypt in the coming days.
* Hamas: More Israeli Civilians will Be Killed Hamas promises more attacks on Israel, following the killing of two Israeli civilians.
* 'Jimmy Carter planning to meet Mashaal' Former US president Jimmy Carter is planing to visit Syria in April and meet with exiled Hamas leader Khaled Mashaal.
* Western Wall Too 'Controversial' For Bush Visit The Western Wall has been deemed too controversial a place for US President George W. Bush to visit.
* Israeli think tank: Hamas has 20,000 armed men in Gaza Strip An Israeli think tank said in a study it released on Thursday that Hamas' military buildup is at its peak.
* Tibet: MEPs urge joint EU stance on Olympic Games opening ceremony In a resolution on Tibet following on from its debate of 26 March, Parliament condemned the repression by the Chinese security forces.
* IAF Strikes Kill Terrorists Involved in Nachal Oz Attack An Israel Air Force (IAF) strike in the Sajaya neighborhood of Gaza City killed three terrorists late Wednesday night.* Barbed wire erected to prevent Israel-Lebanon border violations Members of the United Nations peacekeeping force in Lebanon on Thursday began erecting a barbed-wire fence along the Lebanon-Israel border.