* Sanhedrin Invites 70 Nations to Hanukkah Dedication of Altar for the Third Temple The nascent Sanhedrin released a declaration to the 70 nations for Hanukkah to be read at a ceremony in Jerusalem on the last day of the holiday.
* Syria: Wide-ranging Israel air strikes in three waves over Damascus region Syrian sources reported shortly before midnight of Nov. 29, that Israeli air attacks had been ongoing from 21:30 over areas in the Damascus vicinity.
* Syrian Regime and Allies Downplay 'Airstrikes' After Wild Night in Damascus Syria's allies now appear to want to sweep the incident under the carpet. This may be to protect the regime from embarrassment.
* Iran, facing off against Israel in Syria, now sending arms directly to Lebanon Israel's alleged airstrike in Syria overnight was a rare exception to the new Russian-imposed rules; Tehran is shifting its tactics, as well.
* ANALYSIS: Iran and Israel Preparing for Multi-Front War Iranian leaders stepped up their war of words against Israel and the United States over the weekend while new information shows both the Israel Defense Forces and the Islamic Republic are actively preparing for a multi-front war in Israel.
* Tens of thousands celebrate Hamas 'victory' rally as exiled leader returns Tens of thousands gather to cheer as Khaled Meshaal claims victory in last month's war and says more Israeli soldiers could be kidnapped.
* EU President Tusk Warns British: If you Reject May's Deal, It's 'No Brexit at All', No Deal The United Kingdom's can take Theresa May's "worst deal in history" negotiated settlement with the European Union or leave it, but there will be no renegotiations at all, European Council President Donald Tusk warned as he arrived for this weekend's G20 summit in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
* For Israel, a rearmed Hezbollah in Lebanon is top concern On a moonlit night, some two dozen Israeli soldiers in full battle gear march near a Lebanese border village with a bomb-sniffing dog, searching for explosives and infiltrators.
* Military warns EMP attack could wipe out America, 'democracy, world order' In an extraordinary and sobering report meant to wake the nation up to a growing threat, a new military white paper warns that an electromagnetic pulse weapon attack such as those developed by North Korea, Russia, and Iran could essentially wipe out the United States, kill or displace millions, and even force jets to drop from the sky.
* Ukraine bars Russian men aged 16-60 from entry Ukraine will not allow Russian men aged 16-60 into the country following the imposition of martial law, Kiev says.