* PA Libel: Israel Using Chemicals to Erode Al-Aqsa A news story on Palestinian Authority television recently accused Israel of using chemicals to erode the foundations of Al-Aqsa Mosque in order to cause it to collapse.
* Iranian Hate 'Worst since Nazi Germany' Columnist Colbert King issued a strong warning against Iranian anti-Semitism this week in a column for the Washington Post.
* Syrian army claims victory in Aleppo Syrian troops launched a broad ground assault Wednesday on rebel-held areas of the besieged city of Aleppo.
* 'Jalili visited Beirut to support Iran's proxy, Hezbollah' A Lebanese MP has dubbed this week's visit by Saeed Jalili, the head of the Iranian Supreme National Security Council, to Beirut a deliberate message of support for Iran's proxy Hezbollah.
* Egypt launches first air strike on militants in Sinai since 1973, killing at least 20 Egypt launched air strikes in the Sinai region close to the border with Israel on Wednesday, killing at least 20-23 suspected Islamic militants.
* Iranian TV Claims Starbucks Blocks Its Website A cup of coffee at Starbucks won't buy access to Iran's official Press TV website, the media outlet claims, based on a blogger.
* Revealed: Israeli-Arab Hizbullah Cell had Bombs, Guns Police and the Shin Bet have nabbed an Israeli-Arab terrorist cell affiliated with Hizbullah.
* Abbas: We'll go to UN for statehood no matter whose toes we step on Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas is adamant about gaining UN recognition of Palestine as an occupied state rather than a disputed territory.
* Turkey issues 'frank, friendly' warning to Iran As bilateral relationship strains, Turkish FM tells Iranian counterpart not to blame Ankara for ongoing violence in Syria.
* King Abdullah: Assad may seek Alawite enclave Jordanian King Abdullah II told "CBS This Morning" that Syrian President Bashar Assad will stick to his guns.