* Israel slams UNESCO for ignoring Jewish, and Christian, connection to Jerusalem Foreign Ministry directors says: UN body's "adoption of utterly false allegations about Israeli archaeological practices is misplaced and hypocritical, at best."
* Getting a Bad Iran Deal at Any Price Much has been written about just how bad the proposed Iranian nuclear deal has gotten. This outcome is hardly surprising after Israel's former ambassador to Washington, Michael Oren, bravely published Ally, his memoir detailing Obama's hostility towards Israel.
* Jews barred from Temple Mount until end of Ramadan Israel Police notes that the ban occurs annually, while Jewish activists call it a "surrender to terrorism".
* Iran nuclear talks to continue past deadline Talks between world powers and Iran on a comprehensive nuclear agreement will continue past Tuesday's deadline, the EU's foreign policy chief says.
* Iranian Commander: We Will Never Hold 'Positive View' of America Senior Iranian commander stresses that Iran will continue to view America as an enemy, even if a nuclear deal is reached.
* WHO 'unfit for health emergencies' The Ebola crisis proves the World Health Organization (WHO) lacks the "capacity and culture" to deal with global health emergencies, says a damning independent report, commissioned by the WHO itself.
* Greece debt crisis: Angela Merkel and Francois Hollande issue Athens with 24-hour ultimatum to avoid crashing out of the euro The eurozone's two most powerful politicians have brushed aside the resounding No vote in the Greek referendum and told Athens that it has one last chance today to offer a new plan to get its economy in order - and avoid crashing out of the single currency.
* Rabbi Lau: Sharon 'Feared Civil War' Before Disengagement Rabbi Yisrael Meir Lau revealed Tuesday that he had met with then-Prime Minister Ariel Sharon a month before the Disengagement.
* Sisi to US Jews: Israeli-Palestinian peace would make Mideast safer Sisi received a group of representatives of the American Jewish Committee, one of the most established Jewish advocacy organizations in the United States.
* EU OFFICIAL: Migrant boats also carrying ISIS fighters The European Union's top prosecutor said Monday she has been told that smugglers' boats bringing migrants across the Mediterranean to Europe are also carrying Islamic State group fighters.