* Iranian TV airs simulated bombing of Tel Aviv, US aircraft carrier Clip shows simulated strikes on Ben Gurion Airport, Haifa, USS Abraham Lincoln in retaliation for hypothetical attack on Iran.
* Members of Congress, Fmr. CIA Director Discuss Iran 'EMP Threat' We have the technology to avert catastrophe, say experts. So why aren't we?
* Turkish Jews Targeted in Terrifying Anti-Semitic Attack Violent attack on two Jews in northwestern Turkey underscores fears for country's Jewish minority.
* Sisi says Egypt can uproot terrorism; Muslim Brotherhood said to form military wing State requiring all mosque preachers to give same sermons; Jordanian PM to arrive in Cairo for talks
* January tourism up 19% over 2014, breaking new record January tourism up 19% over 2014, breaking new record
* Iranian admiral: The US can expect heavy losses at sea should it attack Iran The commander of Iran's navy threatens to sink American naval vessels, cites progressive naval capabilities after sending fleet toward US shores.
* PA Minister: We Demand Sovereignty Over Kotel Top PA official says that the PA is demanding sovereignty over the entire Old City of Jerusalem, including the Western Wall.
* 'Even the Koran Claims Israel Belongs to the Jews' Middle East expert discusses new book with Arutz Sheva that proves Islam's claims to Israel are false - even by their own standards.
* Suicide Bomb Instructor Accidentally Kills His Students Car bomb explodes just outside terrorist training camp in northern Iraq, exposing terror cell; everything caught on film.
* Second round of Syria peace talks bog down Rising violence provides Assad government, rebels ammunition in Geneva as both sides trade recriminations over responsibility