* Palestinian official laments Israeli 'violation' of Temple Mount Hanan Ashrawi says plans to open a second gate to compound for non-Muslims could spark 'disastrous' regional clashes.
* Feiglin invites public to join him on Temple Mount Likud MK Moshe Feiglin will celebrate Succot on the Temple Mount and other legislators will host parties in their Succa in political events that take advantage of the holiday.
* Hezbollah Claims Bomb Attack on Israel-Lebanon Border Shia terrorist group claims responsibility for explosion which injured two soldiers; no injuries reported in second explosion.
* Analysis: The secret campaign Now we wait for satellite images to clarify what happened in Iran; Naturally the attention is turned again to Israel and the State of Israel stays silent.
* Boy at Fatah Ceremony: 'Destroy, Shock, Burn and Set Fire' Palestinian Authority incitement continues at Fatah ceremony marking the anniversary of the Sabra and Shatila massacre.
* Iranian activist: Blast at Parchin is a failure for Iran's Revolutionary Guard Exiled Iranian opposition figure says regime trying to cover up facts of blast at suspected nuclear facility, but sources tell him it was sabotage.
* British parliament to hold symbolic vote on Palestine status Britain does not class it as a state, but says it could do so at any time if it believed it would help the peace process between the Palestinians and Israel.
* Kurds protest against Turkey as IS advances on Kobane Kurds across Turkey have vented their anger at the government's lack of military support for the defenders of the Syrian border town of Kobane being attacked by Islamic State militants.
* Secret stash of Islamic State flags unearthed in Israel Bag containing 50 flags seemingly belonging to Islamic State group found in Galilee industrial area; mayor: When something like this is discovered in heart of a Jewish city it should raise serious concerns.
* Swedish Recognition of 'Palestine' - A Sign of Things to Come? European policy expert says Swedish recognition of 'Palestinian statehood' offers a glimpse into the PA's 'political war' against Israel.