* Ahmadinejad: Let Jews move their country to Europe or Alaska Millions of Iranians attended nationwide rallies Friday in support of the Palestinians, while the country's hard-line President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad said Israel's continued existence was an "insult to human dignity."
* Israel Shakes Iran’s Confidence in Stopping IAF Despite its usual posturing about its military excellence and that of its terrorist allies, Iran appears to be increasingly concerned about Syria’s ability to detect infiltration by Israeli aircraft.
* Bush: Terrorists don't represent Islam The United States has a proud history of standing with Muslims and "mainstream citizens across the broader Middle East."
* EU split on sanctioning Iran Divisions are emerging within the 27-nation EU over how to deal with Iran's reluctance to freeze its uranium enrichment program.
* Bush says he is 'very optimistic' about Palestinian statehood U.S. President George W. Bush said in comments aired on Friday he was "very optimistic" a Palestinian state could be set up alongside Israel.
* Moslems Descend on Jerusalem for Last Ramadan Friday Some 3,000 policemen, including Border Guardsmen and special forces, are on hand throughout Jerusalem.
* Reveal the truth of al-Dura affair Last month, a French court heard an appeals case whose forthcoming verdict will have far-reaching ramifications for all who value truth and accuracy in Middle East news reporting.
* Kosovo: Separation Anxiety It took 77 days for NATO bombs to drive Serbian forces out of the small Balkan province of Kosovo during the 1999 war.
* PA demands all prisoners freed within few months Ashraf al-Ajrami, the Palestinian Authority minister for prisoners affairs, met this week with Public Security Minister Avi Dichter.* Bush to Syria: Stay out of Lebanon President George W. Bush warned Syria Thursday against interfering in Lebanon's presidential elections.