* Suleiman vows better weapons The president of Lebanon toured Saturday the area where IDF soldiers and Lebanese army forces clashed on Tuesday resulting in the deaths of three Lebanese soldiers, a Lebanese journalist and an Israel soldier.
* Hamas official met in Israel A Hamas leader reportedly met with Israeli officials this week in a secret meeting in Netanya.
* State sponsors of terror: Iran, Sudan, Cuba, Syria The State Department has cited four state sponsors of groups designated as terrorist, although two of the governments were said to have cooperated with the United States in the area of counter-insurgency.
* IHH: Marmara may return to Gaza The group behind a convoy to Gaza that ended when the IDF stormed the ships and killed nine activists said on Saturday it may use the vessels for another run on the blockade.
* Iran's Ahmadinejad doubts Sept 11 attack toll Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad said on Saturday the September 11, 2001 attacks were exaggerated in a fresh broadside at the United States.
* Foreign medical workers among 10 killed in Afghanistan The foreigners are believed to be six Americans, one Briton and a German, who worked for an international charity providing eye care and medical help.
* Turkish court annuls arrest warrants over 'coup plot' The officers - who include 25 generals and admirals - were indicted in July.
* Hamas accuses Israel of Eilat rockets Hamas accused Israel Saturday of launching the rockets that struck near Eilat and Jordan last week.
* Cameron, Obama push for ME talks British Prime Minister David Cameron and US President Barack Obama agreed during a telephone conversation on Friday that there is an urgent need for Middle East peace talks.
* US Report on Terror Says Israel's Cast Lead Was a Success The United States State Department has released its annual report on worldwide terrorism.