* 'We have a right to build in our eternal capital' Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu emphasized Israel's right to build and expand an undivided Jerusalem during a ceremony on Wednesday.
* Israel Air Force conducts drills for long-range attacks While the media and political sphere is abuzz with news on a potential attack on Iran's nuclear development facilities, the Israel Air Force continues conducting comprehensive drills on long-range attacks.
* Iran military head warns of 'heavy damage' should Israel attack Iran's military chief warned Wednesday that an Israeli attack on Iran's nuclear development sites will come at a heavy price.
* New Video: Who's to Blame? Why of Course - Israel! New viral video by Ari & Jeremy relates to the big question regarding the Middle East conflict - who is to blame for the lack of peace?
* World's nuclear arsenals growing, think-tank warns The world is heading for "a new era of global nuclear force modernisation and growth" despite anti-proliferation rhetoric in the US and EU.
* PA Tells UNESCO Dead Sea an Arab 'Heritage Site' The Palestinian Authority (PA) intends to use its new UNESCO membership to claim the Dead Sea as a "heritage site."
* As government verges on collapse, Papandreou fires military chiefs EU supremos Nicolas Sarkozy and Angela Merkel have called Greek Prime Minister George Papandreou to a meeting in Cannes ahead of the G20 summit.
* Israeli iPhone App Trains the Brain -- and the Eyes A new Israeli app for the Apple iPhone trains the brain to translate blurry images into clear ones.
* Rice: Prospects for Mideast peace have worsened under Obama Prospects for Israeli-Palestinian peace are far worse today than when she left office, former Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice said.
* Lieberman: Iran poses most dangerous threat to world order Foreign Minister Avigdor Lieberman said Wednesday that Iran poses the largest, most dangerous threat to the current world order.